Foundation for Women's Health, DBA: Women's Health: Advancing Research, Education, and Compassionate Care
1100 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 520, Schaumburg, IL, 60173
Phone: (847) 517-7402 | Fax: (847) 517-7225
Type of Organization: National Grassroots/Advocacy
Mission Statement: Advancing women-centered health care.
- To establish the medical specialty of Women's Health.
- To encourage and facilitate the education and training of Women's Health Physicians and those in post-graduate training.
- To encourage and facilitate education about Women's Health issues for physicians and post-graduate trainees in all specialties and settings.
- To collaborate with other professional organizations in the education, training and support of all Women's Health providers.
- To encourage and facilitate the education of all medical students in the field of Women's Health.
- To promote quality Women's Health services.
- To promote education in Women's Health to the public.
- To encourage and support basic and clinical research in Women's Health, and to advocate research methods that most accurately reflect women's lives.
- To promote social policies that advance Women's Health.
- To encourage Women's Health Physicians' representation in medical organizations and academic institutions.
- To promote universal access to quality, cost-effective Women's Health care.
Subject Expertise: Women's Health
Key Publications: Advancing Women's Health Initiative