Member Profiles Editing & Posting Guidelines
Editing Your Profile:
- Click on the "Who We Are" Tab and Select "Our Members."
- Find your organizations name on the list – Next to it should be a small icon (picture) of a pencil and paper.
- Click on the icon and you will be taken to the editing page where you can update your profile.
- You will see your organizations name and below it, two dialog boxes entitled "Intro Text" or first box and "Main Text" or second box. The description of your organization should be in the second box. Do Not Type in the First Box! All text/descriptions of your organization should go in the second box.
Additional tips for editing your profile:
- Press "shift" before pressing "enter" to move your cursor to the next line
- Only put content into the second box
- Please use Verdana and size 2 (10 pt) font
- Please do not alter the formatting
Adding a Job or Event :
- Once you are logged in you should see a menu to the right of the screen with several options:
- Member Login
- Create/Edit Profile
- Post Your Job
- Post Your Event
- To post a job click on "Post Your Job."
- Type the title of the job in the "title" box and a very brief description (1 or 2 sentences) in the first box.
- Put the detailed description of the job in the second box.
- To post an event click on "Post Your Event."
- Type in the required information (title, time, date, category).
- Type a very brief description (1 or 2 sentences) of your event in the first box.
- Put the detailed description of your event in the second box.