1251, Fourth Street, SW, Washington, DC 20024
Phone: (202) 678-6788 | Fax:
Dr. E. Faye Williams, National Chair
Type of Organization: National Grassroots/Advocacy
- To train and educate youth on the responsibilities of good citizenship, and encourage them to register, to vote, and to learn and understand the functions of government.
- To provide opportunities for internships at the local, state and national levels.
- To encourage African American women to engage in political education, voter registration, forums and seminars.
- To educate and encourage African American women to seek elective and appointive offices at all levels of government.
- To engage in research and fact-finding on critical issues uniquely affecting the quality of life of African American women and youth.
- To develop and advocate public policy positions at every level of government.
- To participate in the formation and development of public policy that impacts on African American women, their families and communities.
Civil rights, education, health and multicultural